Uploading! Pls do not Leave
Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
Atopic dermatitis is an inflammatory skin disease.
It stems from a mixture of:
1. Genetic susceptibility
2. Defects in the innate immune system
3. Increased immunologic responses to allergens.
Most patients show signs of skin disease before age 5.
Lesions have a different appearance based on the duration (acute versus subacute versus chronic) and the age of the patient.
Young patients often have a rash on the face and extensor surfaces, while adults have a rash on the flexural surfaces of the elbows and knees.
1. Atopic dermatitis is commonly associated with a personal and family history of asthma and allergic rhinitis (atopic triad)
2. Decreased skin barrier protection leads to an increased risk of secondary bacterial infection.
3. Preventive treatment includes moisturizers and avoidance of known triggers.
4. Subacute or chronic lesions are treated with topical corticosteroids.
AF: The true meaning of
Atrial Fibrillation (AF)Atrial from Atrium and Fibrillation from Fibrillate (Rapid and I
What about Missed periods
Its not every time you miss your period that you must be pregnant. You might have just gained excess
If you love Liver you love Vitamin A
Vitamin A is very good for the body but also harms the body terribly when in excess. Just like the L
A woman who has two Vaginas
You may just have this condition and it is usually asymptomatic
Bedwetting may not be your Fault
When older people bedwet, it might be due to their sleep cycle and has nothing to do with them&n