Uploading! Pls do not Leave
The Strange Coincidences (Some False, Some True) Between Lincoln And Kennedy
Read till the end to see those on this list that are false
1. Both presidents were elected to Congress in '46.
2. Both presidents were elected to the presidency in '60.
3. "Lincoln" and "Kennedy" each have 7 letters.
4. Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.
5. Both wives lost a child while living in the White House.
6. Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.
7. Both were shot in the head.
8. Both were shot in the presence of their wives.
9. Lincoln's secretary, Kennedy, warned him not to go to the theatre. Kennedy's secretary, Lincoln, warned him not to go to Dallas.
10. Both were assassinated by Southerners.
11. Both were succeeded by Southerners.
12. Both successors were named Johnson.
13. Both successors were born in '08.
14. Both assassins, John Wilkes Booth and Lee Harvey Oswald, were born in '39.
15. Both assassins were known by their three names.
16. Each assassin's name is composed of fifteen letters.
17. Booth ran from the theater and was caught in a warehouse; Oswald ran from a warehouse and was caught in a theater.
18. Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.
Most of the items above are true, such as the year in which Lincoln and Kennedy were each elected President, but this is not so unusual given that Presidential elections are held only every four years.
A few of the items are simply untrue:
For example, there is no record to show that Lincoln had a secretary named Kennedy;
Lincoln's secretaries were John Hay and John G. Nicolay.
John Wilkes Booth was born in 1838, not 1839, and Lee Harvey Oswald was normally just "Lee Oswald" before the assassination.
However, Lincoln's footman, William H. Crook did advise Lincoln not to go that night to Ford's Theatre.
David Mikklenson, on Snopes, also points out numerous ways in which Lincoln and Kennedy don't match, to show the superficial nature of the alleged coincidences:
For example, Lincoln was born in 1809 but Kennedy in 1917;
Though Lincoln and Kennedy were both elected in '60, Lincoln was already in his second term when assassinated but Kennedy was not.
Neither the years, months, nor dates of their assassinations match. Lincoln never had a secretary named Kennedy
True or False
she said she looks like Nicki minaj True or False
True or False
True Love True love stays forever and ever, forever does true love stay, It always manages to lighten up our lives & brighten up our days. Whenever
Good morning my people 4